Roadmap To Cleantech Commercialization
Wednesday, Oct 10, 2012
Sponsor: MIT Enterprise Forum Of NYC
Date Wednesday, October 10th, 5:30 - 8:30 pm
Location Pryor Cashman LLP, 7 Times Square
View this event live using the Livestream here
The road to commercialization is riddled with unknowns, and is rarely well-defined. Cleantech startups across all sub-sectors run into the same dilemma: how to move technology out from the concept phase and into commercialization? With such a diverse product offering landscape, crossing the chasm from technology innovation to market adoption is one of the most pressing issues faced by clean technology innovators today.
MITEF of NYC's "Roadmap to Cleantech Commercialization" covers the following pressing issues in today's cleantech market:
- Successful commercialization strategies
- Pressing issues innovators face today
- New resources available to aid in successful market adoption
- Focused on both Energy IT and physical product cleantech stories
MITEF has organized an expert panel of entrepreneurs and their early stage partners to cover all facets of the cleantech commercialization issue. Successful startup stories will follow, as well as a discussion of pressing issues faced by budding startups and innovators working in the NYC cleantech sector today.
- Mary Howard, Principal of Design Technologies
- Michael Gubbins, Vice President, Director of Residential Management, Albanese Organization - Mike Brown, Emergent Properties - Pietro Filardo, Pliant Energy Systems Pratt Design Incubator and RPI/Cornell
Thanks to Pryor Cashman LLP for hosting this event!
Free to members of MIT Enterprise Forum
$50 non-members, $10 extra at door
All members and guests are welcome.