District Energy Systems & Microgrids
Friday, Nov 19, 2010
Don't miss the chance to consider both the potential and the challenges facing district energy and microgrid systems in the northeastern US.
Sponsors: The Pace Energy and Climate Center, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Energy and the Northeast Clean Energy Application Center
Partners: New York City Economic Development Corporation, NYSERDA, The Galvin Electricity Initiative,
Conference agenda includes four panels and a keynote address. Breakfast, lunch and coffee will be provided.
Panel 1: District systems, what are they? What are their benefits?
Panel 2: Legal, financial, and other considerations
Panel 3: Business models - can we implement this?
Panel 4: Vision for high efficiency municipal, school, university and industrial campuses
Featured Speakers Include:
* Jim Adams, Cornell University
* John Kelly, The Galvin Electricity Initiative
* Bob Loughney, Couch White
* Karl Marietta, FVB Energy
* Jim McNamara, Nexterra
* Audrey Zibelman, Viridity Energy
* Jennifer Kearney, Gotham 360
* Cathy Hill, Whiteman, Osterman & Hanna
* Guy Warner, Pareto Energy
* Jim Fuller, Green Campus Partners
* Kamalesh Doshi, Biomass Energy Resource Center
* Phyllis Kessler, Duane Morris
* Ted Borer, Princeton University
* James Van Nostrand, Pace Energy and Climate Center
* Tom Bourgeois, Pace Energy and Climate Center
Date: Friday November 19, 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Location: The New York State Judicial Institute, Pace Law School, 78 North Broadway, White Plains, NY